Staff related FAQs
We pay weekly on Thursdays, direct into your account.
Yes, we need weekly time-sheets signed by the in charge person in each ward or facility you go.
Download our timesheet template PDF below.
Yes, we email your payslips shortly after the pay day.
Yes, we provide FREE scrub uniforms with our company logo.
We need your availability at least weekly. As soon as you become unavailable you must notify us, preferably, before you are allocated to a shift. (We understand, of course, you might have an emergency but it would be a great help if we have enough time to find a replacement for you).
Yes. you need to update your professional education once a year for the following:
- Basic Life Support or First Aid
- Manual Handling
- Infection Control
- Hand Hygiene
- Fire and Safety Management
You can access the ANMF services via this link: http://catalogue.anmf.cliniciansmatrix.com/overview
- The Australian College of Nursing (ACN)
- Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency
- Critical Care Education Services
- ANF Continuing Professional Education Online
- The Australian College of Critical Care Nurses
- Register of practitioners
- Australian Immigration Services
- Australian Nurses and Midwives Federation
Client related FAQs
Not necessarily! Clients can book staff without a contract and the contract could be exchanged at a later date. Get in touch to find out more.
Yes. We can be contacted 24/7.
8:00am – 4:30pm call 02 9966 4964
After Hours: Bookings or urgent matters: 0425 322 811
Invoices are issued weekly.
Yes, they can be provided with staff timesheets if requested.
JMB Jobnet covers a wide range of Sydney’s regions with our staff, from Lower North Shore to the Hills Disctrict, view our current range of service areas – please note if you are not in one of these regions, please contact us as we may still be able to provide staff as needed.