Our Code of Practice
Our objective is to provide the best nursing staff and continuously improve our services to meet the needs and expectations of our clients, and also the needs and expectations of our staff and other healthcare providers.
- JMB Jobnet aims to provide quality casual nursing staff to all its clients.
- JMB Jobnet is committed to the continuous improvement of the performance of its casual nursing staff and the service it provides.
- JMB Jobnet must have a transparent and clear billing system with easy-to-understand invoices which clearly state payment terms.
- JMB Jobnet will store staff records safely and will respect their privacy and only disclose their information with their consent or for approved internal use.
- JMB Jobnet will have clear and simple procedures in place to check and validate the accuracy and currency of credentials of applicants for casual nursing employment.
- JMB Jobnet is committed to promoting a harassment-free work environment for casual nursing staff and maintaining a harassment-free work environment for its office staff.
- JMB Jobnet aims to provide a safe workplace for its office staff.
- JMB Jobnet must make all its employment opportunities for casual nurses available to suitable applicants fairly and ethically.
- JMB Jobnet must aim to reflect the diverse nature of the Australian society in all aspects of education and employment.
- JMB Jobnet must respond to and resolve staff and client complaints promptly, fairly and in a transparent fashion.
- JMB Jobnet must aim to ensure the accuracy and currency of all information conveyed to its clients and staff.
- JMB Jobnet will communicate relevant information to staff and clients accurately and clearly.